Sally Hansen Nail Polish
Sally Hansen has been devoted to making nail polish that appeals to women of all ages. In response to changing beauty regimes and diverse tastes, Sally Hansen products have evolved into more than 300 colors across its product lines. No matter the outfit youre wearing for your next special occasion, youll find a Sally Hansen nail polish to match.What are the different Sally Hansen nail products?
The company has the I Heart Nail Art Pens, the Salon Gel Polish Starter Kit, and the related nail color lines. Consider the benefits of these additional nail polish product lines:
- Miracle Gel: This line includes 80 shades and is designed to provide the rich, lush finish of a gel polish without the need of an ultraviolet light. Miracle Gel also comes in a value pack that includes a color plus a top coat to add even more resistance to chipping.
- Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear: This line comes in 41 colors and was created to stand up to 10 days of wear.
- Color Therapy: This includes 80 shades of polish that is fused with an argan oil formula that nourishes and moisturizes your nails.
- Complete Salon Manicure: These come in 56 colors and boasts seven benefits that lead to a professional-looking nail finish.
- Insta-Dri: This is available in 40 shades. This formula offers one-coat nail coverage that dries in 60 seconds. It is also available in a subcategory of Crayola-inspired colors.
Sally Hansen developed the Complete Salon Manicure as an all-in-one color and nail care system. Gain a rich color and a gel-shine finish when you complete your manicure with a base and top coat that includes the following benefits:
- It enhances nail growth.
- It is chip-resistant.
- It works as a nail strengthener.
Insta-Dri is a fast-dry product that allows a woman in a hurry to apply nail color and go quickly, but the product will last longer if you follow the Sally Hansen recommended two-step process:
- Apply one coat of Insta-Dri color to the nail and let dry for one minute.
- Go over the nail color with one coat of Clearly Quick top coat and let dry for one minute.
Argan oil contains vitamin A and E as well as fatty acids and antioxidants, making it a good way to keep cuticles moist. It is also a nongreasy and nonirritating solution. Argan oil has long been used during manicures to hydrate and soften cuticles as soft, pliable cuticles are less likely to crack.\tContent provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Sally Hansen.