What You Should Know About Razer Keyboards
Professional and hardcore gamers need a fast and responsive keyboard that will match their gaming habits. Razer specializes in fast, sophisticated, fully-featured, customizable keyboards that are designed specifically for intense gaming sessions.
What Should You Look for in a Razer Keyboard?
There are a lot of factors you should consider when searching for a Razer keyboard on eBay, including the speed of the key press, the feel of the keys, the "travel time" between different keys, and the key height. All of these factors may affect in-game performance, although the "feel" of the keys is often a matter of personal preference. Razer keyboards are built to be highly durable, so even used keyboards can maintain consistent performance over time.
What are the Different Types of Razer Keyboards?
Razer deploys several different types of technology in their keyboards. Here are the major differences between them:
- Mechanical keyboard: The basic mechanical keyboard consists of a switch that clicks into place when pressed. Although the technology is familiar, Razer offers different types of feedback, from a tactile "clicky" feel to a more linear and silent setup.
- Opto-mechanical keyboard: An opto-mechanical switch combines the tactile feedback of a mechanical keyboard with the speed and responsiveness of a light switch. When you press down on the keys, you are activating a light beam, which provides a nearly instant response. The keyboard should feel light, responsive, and fast.
- Mecha-membrane keyboard: The mecha-membrane switch combines the tactile feel of a mechanical keyboard with the soft feel of a cushioned membrane. The keys come in different heights, from chiclet to full height.
Razer Keyboard Features
Razer keyboards are uniquely designed with some advanced features in mind, including:
- Size and comfort: Razer keyboards range in size between the compact keyboards, which cover only the essentials, and the largest keyboards such as the Razer Huntsman Elite, which come with a keypad, a palm rest, and additional buttons for brightness and volume.
- Materials: Some keyboard models add aluminum construction for extra durability.
- Customizable keys: Certain models allow you to rebind buttons and customize and combine various macro shortcuts. You can then save your profile to the on-board memory or cloud storage to switch between them on the fly.
- Backlight: Most Razer keyboards feature some kind of backlighting, so the underside of the keys will glow. If the keyboard features customizable zones, then you can personalize the lighting on different parts of the keyboard.
- Extra features: Extra features include Razer hypershift, which lets you press one button to unlock secondary functions, and 10-key rollover, which allows for 10 simultaneous button presses with anti-ghosting.
Razer is known for their gaming mice, as well. If you're outfitting a gaming rig it's worth your time to see all they have to offer.
Certified Refurbished Razer Keyboards & Keypads
Interested in buying a Razer keyboard but concerned about the price? You can find great deals by shopping eBay Refurbished items on eBay. These products are guaranteed to arrive in like-new condition, including accessories, packaging, and instruction manuals. That means you enjoy the same performance as someone who bought new, often at considerable savings. Buyers get a 2-year warranty and 30-day return/replacement policy that starts when the item is delivered. Participating sellers are held to our highest standards of customer service and monitored to ensure they're hitting eBay's metrics.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Razer.
Smart shopping with eBay Refurbished
eBay Refurbished is your budget-stretching secret weapon. eBay offers the best value on the biggest selection of refurbished products from exceptional sellers with warranties as good as or superior to what's offered on brand-new products.Because everyone should be empowered to get the exact products they want in the right condition at the right price so their dollars go further.
- Certified Refurbished: The item is in pristine, like-new condition, backed by a two-year warranty. It has been professionally inspected, cleaned, and refurbished by the manufacturer or a manufacturer-approved vendor to meet manufacturer specifications. The item will be in new packaging with original or new accessories.
- Excellent Refurbished: The item is in like-new condition, backed by a one year warranty. It has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to excellent condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in new generic packaging.
- Very Good Refurbished: The item shows minimal wear and is backed by a one year warranty. It is fully functional and has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to very good condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in new generic packaging.
- Good Refurbished: The item shows moderate wear and is backed by a one year warranty. It is fully functional and has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to good condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in a new generic packaging.
Industry-leading Warranty and 30 day returns Included in Every Purchase
eBay has partnered with Allstate to include an award winning warranty in every box. So you're covered in the event your item breaks or malfunctions. Learn more about ebay refurbished warranty coverage.
eBay Refurbished items can be returned or replaced for free within 30 days of receiving them. Only a select group of eBay sellers can participate in the program, and we monitor their performance to ensure they live up to the highest standards of customer service. Learn more about the perks of shopping eBay Refurbished.
Returns Made Simple How It Works
Start your return: In My eBay, find the item under Purchase history, then in More actions, choose Return this item.
Select your reason: Depending on the seller's return policy, we may put you in touch with them directly.
Ship it back:You'll be issued a packing slip and shipping label. Pack the item and ship it.
Check the listing's return policy before making your purchase.
Be sure to note shipping deadlines and whether an item can be returned for refund, replacement, or exchange.
Return the item in the same condition you received it in -- pack it well. Learn more about the item condition policy
We work hard to make returns smooth. For those rare cases when they don't go that way, the eBay Money Back Guarantee may help. Get the item you ordered or your money back--guaranteed.
eBay Money Back Guarantee
Whatever you're buying--large or small--eBay offers many ways to ensure you get exactly what you want.
Get the item you ordered or your money back--it's that simple. Our eBay Money Back Guarantee applies to virtually everything on our site, and there's no extra fee for coverage. It's automatic and covers your purchase price plus original shipping on eligible purchases*.
Follow these steps to get your refund:
Contact Your Seller If an item hasn't arrived or isn't as described, go to My eBay, select the item in your purchase history, and reach out to your seller.
Not resolved? Let us know. If you've talked to your seller and the issue still isn't resolved after three business days, contact us.
We'll get your money back. Fast. You can count on hearing from us within 48 hours.
*Item exclusions apply. For full terms and conditions, read our eBay Money Back Guarantee policy.