Playtex Bras and Bra Sets for Women
For many women, a well-made bra is a wardrobe essential. Providing support and coverage for all shapes and sizes, these Playtex bras and bra sets for women are sure to complement every body type, including full-figured shapes. With a wide array of sizes and styles to choose from, Playtex offers women several options.How do you select the appropriate Playtex style?
A few simple guidelines will help you find a bra from Playtex that is a suitable match.
- Select a size: You will need to measure your chest to find the appropriate fit.
- Select a style: Straps, multiway, underwire, T-shirt, padded, push-up, wire-free, full-coverage, demi, and more are available.
- Select a material: Choose from lace, polyester, and cotton blends.
- Select a color: Playtex bras are available in neutrals, pastels, patterns, and more.
To measure yourself for a Playtex bra, follow these steps:
- While braless or wearing a non-padded bra, measure around your ribcage, directly under your bust. This inch number is your band size.
- Measure loosely around the fullest part of your bust.
- Subtract your band measurement from your bust measurement to find your cup size. A one-inch difference is an A cup, two inches is a B cup, and so forth.
Playtex bras come in a wide variety of sizes. These range from a 32B all the way to a 54DDD. Some items in the Playtex collection follow traditional clothing sizes and are available in small through XXXL.How do you tell if you have the correct fit?
If your bust is overflowing the cups or has any extra space within them, you have the wrong Playtex cup size. Find a bra that completely contains your breasts and does not allow them to have any open space.
If the straps are digging into your shoulders, they may need to be loosened. If the band is digging into your ribcage, it may also need to be loosened or the bra may be too small. If the band migrates upward throughout the day, it is likely your band is too large and you should seek a smaller band. Your Playtex bra should not slide around and should provide the appropriate coverage and support for your bust.What is the difference between lined and unlined Playtex styles?
Playtex lined styles feature foam-lined cups that provide extra shape for the bustline. These may range from thinly lined, all the way to the extra padding in a push-up style. Unlined styles do not contain any lining in the cup and give the bust a natural shape. Playtex lined styles may be more appropriate for extra coverage under thin or sheer materials.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Playtex.