Juniors Cotton Blend rue21 Clothing for Women
Rue21 was established in 1970 and is a specialty retailer of causal apparel. The Philadelphia-based company offers cotton-blend apparel for young men and women.What type of cotton-blend clothing does rue21 carry?
The original store line carries junior womens garments. These include tops, pants, dresses, and more. They have a full line of jeans in multiple cuts and styles. They also offer outerwear, leggings, sleepwear, and intimates.What sizes are available from rue21?
The Girls line offers tops in juniors sizes extra-small, small, medium, large, and extra-large. These cover numerical sizes that range from 0 to 14. The Plus line adds sizes 1X, 2X, and 3X, and these cover numerical sizes 14 to 24.
In bottoms, both the Girls line and the Plus line offer both Regular and Curvy cuts. Curvy pants have more room through the low hip and the thigh. Some pants, especially jeans, are sized numerically. Others are assigned a size between extra-small and extra-large or between 1X and 3X.How is rue21 different from other brands?
The primary demographic that rue21 targets is teen girls. They offer clothes in junior sizes, and they introduce new items regularly. The brand curates pieces from a variety of suppliers, which gives them access to a large range of clothing styles, colors, materials. In addition to carrying mostly juniors clothes in regular and plus sizes, they also have accessories. There is a line of guys clothing from rue21, too.How do you know what size of garments to purchase?
The brand publishes size charts that can help you determine which size to buy. To use these charts, you will first need to take measurements.
- Bust - Begin under your arm. Wrap the tape measure around your back and chest. Bring it over the fullest part of your bust.
- Waist - Wrap the tape measure around your natural waist. This is the smallest part of your waist. If you bend to the side, your skin will crease at that spot.
- Low Hip - With legs together, measure the fullest part of your lower region. The tape measure should go over your hips and bottom. This is usually near the midpoint of your navel and thighs.
- Inseam - Begin the tape measure at the top of one leg. Measure along that leg until you reach the floor.
Most cotton-blend clothes from rue21 can be machine washed and dried. You can follow standard washing and drying guidelines. Tags on the article of clothing will provide additional instruction if required.
- Blot stains with a dry towel as soon as a spill occurs, or use a stain pre-treatment.
- Separate light clothes from dark items before washing.
- Machine wash with warm water.
- Tumble dry clothes on any heat setting.