Sigma Makeup Brushes
Makeup brushes are tools used to apply different types of face products. These brushes can be used to apply foundation, concealer, powder contour products, and eyeshadows.What are Sigma makeup brushes used for?
Sigma cosmetic brushes are made in different sizes and shapes, lengths, and densities. Some brushes are designed to work with specific makeup products, such as:
- Foundation: Flat kabuki brushes can buff liquid or cream foundation onto the flat face surfaces. For mineral makeup, a round kabuki brush is recommended.
- Concealer: A small, tapered kabuki brush can be used to blend out concealer in the undereye area, around the nose, and other hard-to-reach crevices.
- Contour: Sigma has a number of contour brushes, including:
- Angled contour brush: These are for sweeping powder products onto the cheeks and forehead.
- Small contour brush: This is a smaller fluffy brush that can buff in powder bronzer and blush.
- Highlighter: This cosmetic product should be applied to the top of the nose, cheeks, and Cupids bow. A fan brush can place highlighter in specific spots on the face.
- Eyeshadow: Sigma offers a variety of brushes for applying eye makeup.
- Blending brush: This type of brush can be used to add shadow to the crease.
- Shading brush: Use this brush to add a base shadow all over the eye.
- Pencil brush: This brush can add liner or blend out small areas on the eye.
Brushes from Sigma Beauty are mostly made from synthetic fibers, which may help improve the application of makeup and other beauty products. Many Sigma Beauty brushes are made using the companys exclusive SigmaTech and Sigmax synthetic fibers.How do you clean Sigma brushes?
Sigma Beauty recommends that you wash your brushes regularly, as this may prolong the life of your brushes and help keep your cosmetics clean and bacteria-free. Sigma manufactures a line of brush cleaning products that include SigMagic Brushampoo, the Sigma Spa gadget, and the Dryn Shape Tower for washing your brushes. To clean your brushes:
- Step 1: Wet the bristles of each Sigma makeup brush with warm water.
- Step 2: Add a small amount of the Brushampoo to the bristles and swirl over the Spa gadget.
- Step 3: Rinse the Sigma brush while sweeping it back and forth over the Spa gadget.
- Step 4: Squeeze the makeup brush to remove water.
- Step 5: Place the makeup brush in the tower to allow it to dry.
Sigma brushes are cruelty-free. However, beauty products developed and produced by Sigma Beauty are not vegan, meaning some items may contain animal products.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Sigma Makeup Brushes. t provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Sigma Makeup Brushes.