Connect With Samsung Galaxy S5 Verizon Smartphones
You can surf the web, send emails, and contact friends with a Samsung Galaxy S5 Verizon smartphone. You have many options when it comes to sizes, textures and styles. These phones have WiFi and are Bluetooth enabled, and you can select a Galaxy S5 smartphone with the functions you need.
What does the Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone look like?
The Samsung Galaxy S5 is slender and fits into the palm of your hand comfortably. The buttons are located along the sides of the device for you to operate and control your phone. Besides having plenty of functions for you to use, the Samsung Galaxy S5 has different hues to choose from:
- Shimmering White
What are the features of a Samsung Galaxy 5S?
This Samsung smartphone offers multiple features:
- HD screen display: View your videos and movies on the Android touch screen that adjusts to light settings.
- Camera: Take photos and videos and store them on your cell.
- Waterproof: A sturdy plastic cover helps protect your Galaxy S5 phone against moisture, rain, and snow.
- Battery: A stable rechargeable battery that keeps your Verizon cell charged and ready to use.
- Fingerprint reader: Stores and permits access to your Android smartphone with your fingerprint and helps secure your personal information.
What functions does a Verizon Android smartphone have?
These Verizon smartphones have a number of functions, such as:
- Heart rate monitor: Keeps an internal log of your heart and steps walked on your Verizon smartphone.
- Shockproof: Made with a strong material that helps protect your Verizon smartphone from falls and dirt.
- LTE connectivity: Permits downloads, streaming, and browsing when using Wi-Fi on the Galaxy S5.
- Ultra power saving mode: Monitors your phone power and changes screen color when the battery is running low.
- Noise cancellation: Activated when there is noise in the background, to help prevent your speakers and microphone from picking up the sound.
Are Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphones locked or unlocked?
You can choose an unlocked or locked Galaxy S5 smartphone. An unlocked cell allows you to choose from many service providers. You can select to sign up for a contract plan or a month-to-month agreement. A locked smartphone has a SIM card designated for a specific carrier and specific service provider. You are usually obligated under a contract for a certain amount of time. Once the contract expires, you can opt out and change your plan.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung.