What You Should Know About Samsung Galaxy S5 Smartphones for T-Mobile
Whether you are home, at work, or out running errands all day, having a smartphone can make it easier for you to get into contact with friends and family or complete daily tasks involving the internet. Released in 2014, the Samsung Galaxy S5 smartphone from T-Mobile has a wide variety of features and a full touchscreen so that you can get your work done.
What size is the Galaxy S5?
The Galaxy S5 for T-Mobile is 5.59 inches tall, 2.85 inches wide, and 0.32 inch in depth. It is designed to be easily carried regardless of whether you want to carry it in a bag or your pocket. It weighs 5.11 ounces. The 5.1-inch super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen is capable of showing 16 million colors. The display is protected by Corning Gorilla Glass 3, a durable material designed to reduce the risk of scratches and scuffs to your screen.
What specs does the Galaxy S5 for T-Mobile have?
- Operating system: The Galaxy S5 utilizes the Android 4.4.2 KitKat, though you can upgrade it to Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Platform: This small device has a Snapdragon 801 chipset, a quad-core 2.5 GHz Krait 400 CPU, and an Adreno 330 graphics processor.
- Memory: The Galaxy S5 for T-Mobile comes with two different options for internal memory. You can choose either 16GB or 32GB. If you need more storage, it has a microSD card slot that supports up to 256GB. The microSD slot allows you to remove the data, which may include photos and videos, and load it into another device, such as your computer.
What additional features does the T-Mobile Galaxy S5 have?
- Connectivity: In addition to T-Mobiles cellular network, the Galaxy S5 is capable of connecting to Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi Direct, and hotspot networks. It also has Bluetooth capabilities so that you can play music from your smartphone through a car stereo or wireless speaker without cords or internet. You charge the device using its micro USB 3.0 port.
- Cameras: The primary camera has 16 megapixels, phase detection autofocus, and an LED flash. It shoots video at various qualities, including 2160p at 30 frames per second. The secondary camera has 2 megapixels and can also shoot video at 1080p at 30 frames per second and can be used to make video calls.
- Apps: Android phones, like the T-Mobile Galaxy S5, have access to the app store. You can download games and other software directly to your phone.
- Sensors: The sensors include an accelerometer, compass, gyro, proximity, and a front-mounted fingerprint sensor, in addition to others.
- Entertainment: The Galaxy S5 comes with a video player, a music player, a document viewer, and a photo and video editor.
Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung.