Everything You Need to Know About the Samsung Galaxy Note9
Smartphones aren't all the same, with features that vary widely between models. The Samsung Galaxy Note9 manages to incorporate impressive technology at an affordable price. For example, the S Pen stylus offers control when writing on the screen, and it can also be used as a remote to take photos and work some apps. The Note9 has been out for several years, but there's plenty of life left in it yet. We'll answer some of your questions and provide background to help determine if this is the right phone for you.
How Long Does the Note9's Battery Last?
The Galaxy Note9 has a longer-lasting battery than previous models. You should be able to use your phone all day and all night without draining the battery on this smartphone. It can be charged with a cord or wirelessly.
How Does the Screen on the Note9 Compare to Older Models?
The screen is 6.4 inches, which is larger than the previous Note phones, but still small enough to be a comfortable fit in your hand.
How Much Storage is Available?
You can choose between 128GB or 512GB (see the manufacturer site for details), but even the smaller storage option offers a lot of space. That's good news for your photos, videos, games, and other apps.
The Note9 has many compelling features, including:
- Bluetooth, 3G, and 4G capability
- 12MP Wide-Angle and Telephoto rear cameras and 8MP front-facing camera
- 4K video recording
Shopping for a Certified Refurbished Samsung Galaxy Note9
eBay Refurbished phones are offered by select sellers and come with benefits you don't often find in a pre-owned device. First, your Note9, accessories, instruction manuals, and packaging will arrive in like-new condition. That means you enjoy the same performance as someone who bought new, often at significant savings. You get a 2-year warranty and have 30 days to return or exchange the phone from the date you receive it. eBay monitors the customer service metrics of sellers so you can shop with confidence.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Samsung.
Smart shopping with eBay Refurbished
eBay Refurbished is your budget-stretching secret weapon. eBay offers the best value on the biggest selection of refurbished products from exceptional sellers with warranties as good as or superior to what's offered on brand-new products.Because everyone should be empowered to get the exact products they want in the right condition at the right price so their dollars go further.
- Certified Refurbished: The item is in pristine, like-new condition, backed by a two-year warranty. It has been professionally inspected, cleaned, and refurbished by the manufacturer or a manufacturer-approved vendor to meet manufacturer specifications. The item will be in new packaging with original or new accessories.
- Excellent Refurbished: The item is in like-new condition, backed by a one year warranty. It has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to excellent condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in new generic packaging.
- Very Good Refurbished: The item shows minimal wear and is backed by a one year warranty. It is fully functional and has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to very good condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in new generic packaging.
- Good Refurbished: The item shows moderate wear and is backed by a one year warranty. It is fully functional and has been professionally refurbished, inspected and cleaned to good condition by qualified sellers. The item includes original or new accessories and will come in a new generic packaging.
Industry-leading Warranty and 30 day returns Included in Every Purchase
eBay has partnered with Allstate to include an award winning warranty in every box. So you're covered in the event your item breaks or malfunctions. Learn more about ebay refurbished warranty coverage.
eBay Refurbished items can be returned or replaced for free within 30 days of receiving them. Only a select group of eBay sellers can participate in the program, and we monitor their performance to ensure they live up to the highest standards of customer service. Learn more about the perks of shopping eBay Refurbished.
Returns Made Simple How It Works
Start your return: In My eBay, find the item under Purchase history, then in More actions, choose Return this item.
Select your reason: Depending on the seller's return policy, we may put you in touch with them directly.
Ship it back:You'll be issued a packing slip and shipping label. Pack the item and ship it.
Check the listing's return policy before making your purchase.
Be sure to note shipping deadlines and whether an item can be returned for refund, replacement, or exchange.
Return the item in the same condition you received it in -- pack it well. Learn more about the item condition policy
We work hard to make returns smooth. For those rare cases when they don't go that way, the eBay Money Back Guarantee may help. Get the item you ordered or your money back--guaranteed.
eBay Money Back Guarantee
Whatever you're buying--large or small--eBay offers many ways to ensure you get exactly what you want.
Get the item you ordered or your money back--it's that simple. Our eBay Money Back Guarantee applies to virtually everything on our site, and there's no extra fee for coverage. It's automatic and covers your purchase price plus original shipping on eligible purchases*.
Follow these steps to get your refund:
Contact Your Seller If an item hasn't arrived or isn't as described, go to My eBay, select the item in your purchase history, and reach out to your seller.
Not resolved? Let us know. If you've talked to your seller and the issue still isn't resolved after three business days, contact us.
We'll get your money back. Fast. You can count on hearing from us within 48 hours.
*Item exclusions apply. For full terms and conditions, read our eBay Money Back Guarantee policy.