How to Replace Your Ray-Ban Unisex Sunglass Lenses
Available as singles and in pairs, cheap replacement lenses for Ray-Ban unisex sunglasses can be purchased if your original lenses have been scratched or broken. With affordable replacement lenses to match your Ray-Ban style and color, you can have your favorite sunglasses at your disposal and ready for many more outdoor adventures. Made from polycarbonate material with an anti-reflective and polarized coating that is on the back side of the lens, Ray-Ban replacement lenses are unisex sunglass lenses, and you can find a wide assortment on eBay.How do you replace a Ray-Ban sunglass lens?
You can replace your broken or scratched Ray-Ban lens in a few simple steps.
- Ensure you order the correct replacement lens for the style and color of your Ray-Bans.
- Remove the damaged lens.
- Start with the earpieces of the sunglasses pointing toward you.
- Place the replacement lens on the inside of the frame at the opening where it will go. Wrapping your fingers around the frame, use your thumbs on either side of the lens and press gently until it pops into the correct position.
- Ensure the new lens is properly seated all around by pressing with your fingers all around it and making adjustments until its secure.
- Clean off the smudges from your fingers with a lens-cleaning cloth or another safe cleaning method.
In just a few steps, you can properly keep your sunglasses clean and clear to maximize your vision while wearing them.
- Rinse your sunglasses in warm water.
- With a mild dishwashing soap, clean the lenses and frames with your fingers. Where there is heavier dirt, a microfiber cloth can be used for removal. Focus on areas of the glasses that come in contact with your skin.
- Again in warm water, rinse off all dirt, grime, and soap. Use a microfiber or other lint-free cloth to dry your sunglasses.
Consider keeping your sunglasses in a hard, protective case when you are not using them. When you remove your Ray-Bans, put them in your case to store them away until you need them again.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Ray-Ban.