Find Fabulous Plantronics Headset at a Low Price on eBay
Locating the right headset for your cell phone is no small matter. Itu001as no longer a matter of convenience having an effective way to communicate on your phone while leaving your hands free; itu001as a necessity. eBay offers a way you can get the headset you want at a price you can afford.How do Plantronics design factors work?
There are several design factors that go into making a Plantronics device work comfortably with your ear type. Each element plays a different key role:
- Fit design: This can be a headband, a neckband, in-ear only, beanie, or ear-hook.
- Earpiece: The earpiece can be a double-ear design, so you use it with both of your ears, or a single-ear design.
- Earpiece design: Refers to where the earpiece goes with your ear, such as a canal earbud (in ear canal), ear cup (over the ear), earbud (in the ear), or ear-pad (on the ear).
- Fit type: These are a headset, earbud tips, ear cushions, or an earbud strap.
Consider how you plan to use your ear device. You may want features such as:
- Microphone: Built-in microphone, microphone mute button, boom mike
- Convenience: Foldable design, sweatproof, waterproof, water resistant, rechargeable
- Controls: Volume control, playback controls, call functions
- Sound features: Echo cancellation, noise isolation, HD voice, noise cancellation
- Color: Black, white, blue, yellow, brown, silver, clear, red, gold, purple, gray, pink, green, orange, multicolor
This depends on whether or not your unit has a sliding switch or a dedicated button to power on. If your headset has a sliding on/off switch, it pairs this way:
- Power on your headset
- Press/hold the call button for about 6 seconds until the light starts flashing red and white, or red and blue
- Release the call button and put your headset down
- Place your phone or Bluetooth device in pairing mode
- If the phone asks for a passcode, enter 0000 or four zeros.
If your headset has an on/off button, it pairs like this:
- Make sure your headset is powered OFF
- Press and hold the power button for about 6 seconds until the light starts flashing red and blue
- Release the power button and put your headset down
- Put your Bluetooth device or cell phone in pairing mode
- If your phone requests a passcode, enter four zeros or 0000