Patagonia Men's Clothing
Patagonia is an outdoor-oriented company that sells a variety of clothing for men. Some of the clothing is specifically geared towards those who take part in sports like skiing, rock climbing, and fly fishing. Other pieces are more general purpose items.What men's clothing categories are available from Patagonia?
Patagonia men's clothing includes:
- Jackets, coats, and vests
- Sweatshirts, sweaters hoodies, and fleeces
- Tees and shirts
- Pants, jeans, and shorts
The Fair Trade Fleece designation means that the product has been made by factory workers who receive premiums for their work. They can trade those premiums for cash or to use as investment tools. Items made with Fair Trade Fleece include:
- Better Sweater 1/4-Zip Fleece
- Lightweight Synchilla Snap-T Pullover
- Performance Better Sweater Hoody
- Better Sweater Vest
- Classic Synchilla Vest
This Patagonia piece is a lightweight, packable insulated jacket that comes in black, Viking blue, forge grey, and paintbrush red. This jacket features:
- Synthetic insulation that provides down-like warmth
- A water-resistant shell
- Quilted construction
Men can shop for jackets according to activity, season, material, and style. Some of the choices are:
- Traditional Patagonia down jackets: The Down Shirt, the Down Sweater, and the Down Sweater Hoody are all jackets (despite their names) that are insulated with down.
- Patagonia rain jackets: These pieces are designed to be waterproof. The jackets include the Stretch Rainshadow, Torrentshell, Cloud Ridge, Rannerdale, and Windswept Jack.
- Climbing shells: To keep climbers comfortable, these jackets are lightweight and breathable. Some, like the Houdini, are water-resistant. Others, like the Triolet and Cloud Ridge, are waterproof.
- Ski and snowboarding jackets: You can wear shell jackets as an extra layer to keep the cold and snow out. While on the slopes, you could also wear an insulated jacket, such as the Snowshot, the Powder Bowl, or the Primo Down.
- Three-in-one Patagonia jackets: These provide three options for versatile wear: a waterproof shell and an insulated layer for warmth that can be worn either separately or together.
- The Capilene Daily Collection: This clothing is made with 94% polyester (35% of which is recycled) and 6% spandex. It offers 50+UPF sun protection, Polygiene permanent odor control, and wicking capabilities. There are both long-sleeved and short-sleeved versions of T-shirts.
- The Capilene Lightweight Collection: This clothing is made with 100% recycled polyester and provides 35+UPF sun protection. It also has Polygiene permanent odor control. The clothing can be worn on its own or as a baselayer. There are long-sleeve zip-necks, long-sleeve crews, short-sleeve T-shirts, and bottoms in this line.