Nike Womens Shorts
You can find shorts in a wide range of colors, fits, and styles to suit a variety of activities, like playing sports, training at the gym, and running errands. Here is some information to help you pick the right pair of Nike womens shorts to match your activities and lifestyle.What colors and sizes are Nike shorts available in?
These shorts for women are available in a wide variety of colors. They come in neutrals, like black, gray, and white. They also come in vibrant blue, pink, purple, green, orange, and red. Some are also available with prints and patterns. You can easily find a pair that will coordinate with your teams colors, for example. The sizes available are:
- Standard sizes: Extra-small through extra-large.
- Plus sizes: 1X, 2X, and 3X.
- Junior sizes: Size 1 through 11.
Nike offers womens shorts for a variety of athletic activities, including golf. They also have:
- Bermuda/walking shorts
- Cargo shorts
- Casual shorts
- Dress shorts
- Khaki/chino shorts
These womens performance shorts from Nike come in many different styles, such as:
- Basketball shorts: Designed for basketball and other sports where you need a longer inseam.
- Compression shorts: Designed to provide support for the thighs and buttocks, compression shorts are usually thigh length.
- Soccer shorts: Made of sweat-wicking fabric with mesh.
- Running shorts: Made of flexible fabric, many have built-in briefs and lengths of 3 to 5 inches..
- Training styles: Used as a base layer or worn alone, these are flexible and tight-fitting,
- Lined running styles: Secured with a drawstring that can be tightened to keep them in place, these have a flexible and wide waistband.
Womens shorts by Nike are made of various materials. Some of the fabrics used include:
- 100% cotton
- Cotton blends
- Nylon Polyester
Yes, some Nike womens shorts do have pockets. There are several pocket styles that you can find. For example, some of the looser styles have standard side pockets. Other styles may have a small zip pocket in the back where you can keep a phone handy while youre working out.How do you care for womens shorts from Nike?
Always read the label to determine the correct washing instructions. In general, you should wash them in cold water with like colors to maintain their color and integrity. Avoid using fabric softeners to retain the fabrics moisture-wicking properties. Once clean, you can hang them to dry or dry them on low heat in your dryer.Content provided for informational purposes only. eBay is not affiliated with or endorsed by Nike.