Whether you are a professional nail technician or you enjoy giving yourself manicures and pedicures at home, its important to know how to effectively dry your nail polish. A nail dryer can be just what you need to save some time. With so many different machines available, you should take the time to explore your options.What is a UV nail dryer?
A UV nail dryer works slightly differently. The UV light is designed to cure the gel polish. It has nothing to do with a dryer for the nails. However, the heat from the bulb itself will be effective in drying the nail polish. This means you have to look at the kind of nail polish you will be using on a regular basis. If you buy gel polish for your manicure, then you should have a UV lamp for curing. If you will be using regular polish, then you simply need a polish dryer for drying everything.What are the different features of a nail dryer?
You will find that there are all sorts of different features available in a drying machine. Take the opportunity to look at what is available.
- Portable: Portable units allow you to move them around easily, which is great if you are on the go and want to be able to do your toes.
- Timers: A timer will tell you when you are dry.
- Touch sensor: The polish dryer will sense when your fingers are in.
- Two hand: Some units are large enough for fast-drying both hands at once.
Shopping for a machine that takes care of curing gel nail polish and working as a dryer for your nail polish will help you to get great looking nails. Whether you apply nail art or not, you want to make sure you have a way to dry the polish.
- UV light or not: Decide whether you need a UV lamp.
- Dry time: Look to see the average number of seconds it takes for fast-drying the nail polish.
- Features: Review the different features included in the unit.
- Size: Look at the size to see whether you can do all ten digits at once.
A nail dryer works by emitting heat above the nails. The heat that comes from the lamp will help to dry the nails. There are different models where the dryer either goes over the fingers or the hand slips inside of a box for the curing of your nail polish.