H&M Clothing, Shoes, and Accessories for Kids
H&M, or Hennes & Mauritz AB, is a Swedish multinational clothing company that makes clothing, shoes, and accessories for men, women, and children. Founded in the year 1947, the company has rapidly expanded to brick-and-mortar store locations around the world as well as a strong online presence for e-commerce. The company is known for its trendy designs and bold colors, and their children's sizes range from 0 to 3 months in infants to United States sizes 14/16 for bigger kids.What are the types of H&M kids' accessories?
- Headwear: H&M makes headwear, such as face masks and hats, for children. The face masks feature an elastic strap that goes around the back of the head to keep them in place. The hats are created from polyester or acrylic fabric and come in a variety of styles. Costume headbands are also available, such as headbands that have a unicorn horn or cat ears attached.
- Leg warmers: Leg warmers are made for wearing as a part of an outfit or with the dance wear and story costume collections made by the company. They are made of polyester or acrylic fabric.
- Costumes: H&M makes a variety of children's storybook and dress-up costumes, including themes such as unicorns, dragons, fairies, animals, and police officers.
- Gloves: There are short and long gloves with decorative additions such as sparkles, faux feathers, and rhinestones.
- Purses: The brand makes small handbags for little girls in various styles with designs like butterflies and hearts.
To choose the size of H&M brand kids' fashion shoes, measure your child's feet with a flexible tape measure. Measure from the back of the child's heel to the tip of the child's longest toe on both feet. Using the larger measurement in inches, multiply it by 3 and subtract 11 2/3. If your child's shoe size falls between two sizes, select the larger pair of H&M shoes. Boy's and girl's H&M shoes have the same sizing convention through youth size 5. Larger shoes are categorized into men's and women's shoes.What are the types of H&M kids' clothes?
- Denim pants: The H&M brand offers denim pants, including jeans and leggings, as a part of its basics collection of clothing for children. The denim pants are available in shades of blue, black, white, and other colors. The fashion leggings are a blend of cotton denim and spandex for stretch.
- T-shirts: The H&M brand produces short-sleeved and long-sleeved fashion T-shirts for children. They are available in solid colors such as white and blue, as well as in prints and designs. The T-shirts are made of cotton.
- Athletic clothing: The H&M brand of athletic clothing for kids includes white tank tops, solid-colored jogging pants, solid and printed leggings, sweatshirts, and bodysuits. These clothes are made of a cotton or cotton-polyester blend.
- Outerwear: Variety is key when it comes to H&M outerwear for children of all ages. Select from hoodies, pullover sweatshirts, sweaters, or coats, as well as blazers and more formal jackets.