Grundens Fishing Jackets & Coats
Grundens clothing company was founded by the son of a Swedish fisherman. The company manufactures rain gear and protective apparel that can be used in a variety of industries. Their jackets are grouped into several categories, which include sport fishing, commercial fishing, and onshore workwear.What materials are Grundens jackets and coats made from?
The three main materials used in these lined and unlined garments are cotton twill, nylon, and fleece. A PVC coating is applied to the cotton twill base material of the Clipper bib pants and Brigg hooded jackets. Weather Watch, Night Watch, and Stormlight jackets are crafted from nylon. Fleece garments include the Bering Sea hooded pullover, Sund 763 pullover, and Fogbow hooded sweatshirt.How should you care for your Grundens fabric?
The following method should be used to care for the cloth of Grundens bibs and jackets.
- Hand wash: NikWax Tech Wash is recommended for this type of fishing apparel. The nylon cloth should be hand-washed using a liquid or non-detergent product. Powdered products can stick to the coating.
- Cold water rinse: Rinse in cold water making certain that all of the detergent comes off of the cotton interior.
- Hang dry: The gear should be hung on a hanger to dry with the material turned so that the inner lining faces out. The inside typically takes longer to dry than the exterior.
- Turn: Once the interior is dry, turn the gear to its proper position and hang. Allow the outer side of the gear to dry completely before storing.
- Store:The gear should be stored in a garment bag or in an area that is separate from other natural fibers.
Rain gear should be rinsed with fresh water after use and allowed to dry completely before being packed away./What sizes of Grundens outerwear are there?
Grundens products come in men's, women's, and junior's sizes. Men's sizes include XS, S, M, L, XL, 2X, 3X, 4X, and 5X. Women's sizes include XS, S, M, L, XL, and 2X. Junior's sizes include 2, 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, 14, and 16. The PVC-coated cotton Brigg jacket, which features neoprene cuffs, an adjustable hood and a double-button storm flap, is made in regular as well as tall sizes.What colors do Grundens jackets and coats come in?
Grundens garments come in solid colors such as black, green, navy blue, white, orange, and yellow. Patterns include several styles of camouflage.