Everything You Need to Know Before Selecting Cornhole Boards
The right cornhole boards make an ideal addition to your game and leisure activities. You need a board that is sturdy and easy to store when not in use. Cornhole boards are available in a range of sizes, styles, and colors to suit your preferences and your budget.What are the available types of cornhole boards?
Some of the available types of cornhole boards are:
- Flat: These boards are flat. They are designed for you to place on top of sawhorses or similar items. They can also be placed on the ground.
- Folding: These boards fold flat for ease of storage. Their legs feature hinges that prop up the board while you play.
- With carrying case: Some of the cornhole boards are designed to be lightweight and easy to transport. The carrying case makes it easy to bring the game to a park or the beach.
When you are searching for cornhole boards, there are four primary things to look for. Weather-resistance is an important characteristic. If the board will be used outdoors, you need materials that can resist fading in the sun, moisture, and wind. The second element to look for is durability. Since bean bags will be thrown at the board, you need one that can withstand a lot of force. The third essential property to look for is size. The board should be long and wide enough to accommodate the skills of the people who will use it. A last element to look for in a cornhole board is a scorekeeper. Many of the boards have a built-in magnetic scorekeeper for up to four players.What are the colors and themes of cornhole boards?
The colors and themes of cornhole boards include:
- Americana: This includes flag or stars and stripes themes and colors such as red, white, and blue.
- Sports: These boards may have the name, colors, or logos of collegiate or professional sports teams.
- Target: Some of the boards are designed to look like a target around the hole. The rings may be painted different colors.
There are several manufacturers of these boards, and they include:
- GoSports: This company makes boards with built-in score keepers.
- Baggos: This brand of cornhole board features carrying cases for ease of transportation.
- Baggos: This company makes basic and premium cornhole boards.