Prop Up Your Samsung Phone with a Cell Phone Kickstand
Phones are much more than just communication devices these days. Many people use their phones to watch videos, scroll through social media, and take photos. A kickstand case props up your Samsung device as you interact with it in these different ways.What is a kickstand case?
A phone case that is able to support or prop up your smartphone is called a kickstand cover. A kickstand sets the mobile device at an angle that is good for comfortable viewing of the screen. This allows you to watch a video on your phone hands-free if you like. You can also use a kickstand while you type on your screen with one or two hands.What kickstand styles are available?
All kickstand covers are designed to prop up your smartphone; however, they do not all support the phone in the same way. Here are a few options:
- Flip-out: Many smartphone cases feature a slim piece that flips out from the back of the case. When not in use, this component tucks back in so it sits flush with the rest of the case. The kickstand may be metal or plastic.
- Fold-out: This type of support slides along a groove in the case so that it forms a V-shaped fold. The bend in the kickstand serves to support the phone.
- Belt clip: Some cases have a built-in belt clip. This holster piece may lock into place to double as a stand.
Many types of cases are available with stands. As you shop for a case cover for a Samsung smartphone, consider which features are priorities for you. Here are a few choices:
- Card cover: A phone case may have a built-in spot in which to store credit cards and your driver's license.
- Shockproof: Some Samsung Galaxy covers with stands are also designed to be shock-resistant. This may help protect the phone by absorbing some of the impact of a fall.
- Grip: Textured or rubberized portions of a smartphone case can help you keep a tight hold on your device.
- Color: You can select a basic black case or choose from a rainbow of matte, glossy, metallic, or glittery accessories. There are also clear and patterned options.
- Material: These cases may be made out of rubber, silicone, plastic, metal, or a combination of multiple materials.
- Button style: Some covers have built-in buttons that go over the smartphone's buttons. Others have cutouts so you can operate the mobile device's buttons directly.
- Adjustable angle: You may be able to choose the angle at which your smartphone's support rests. This allows you to prop it up at your preferred viewing position.