Apple Computer Mice
An Apple Mighty Mouse, Magic Mouse, or other type of mouse will allow you to move, click, and navigate your Apple computer. Knowing the various device options will allow you to choose the right mouse for your Mac.What are the different types of Apple computer mice?
Apple offers a variety of different mouse components for the Mac computer whether it be a MacBook or another Mac product. Each Apple mouse has different capabilities in terms of its ability to scroll and select items.What is a Mighty Mouse?
A Mighty Mouse is the older term for an Apple Mouse. It was around from 2006 until 2009 and was replaced by the Magic Mouse. The mice feature:
- The Apple logo: A recessed logo is on the mouse.
- A trackball: The ball features a pressure sensor.
- Functional controls: Various sensors will know when you're moving the device back and forth.
There are wired and wireless mouse options available for a Mac and MacBook. You can choose to connect a mouse to your device in the same way you connect a keyboard. Once you get it connected, you should be able to click and move with ease through your system. Connection options include:
There are all sorts of different features included in a Bluetooth Apple mouse. Whether you are pairing a wireless mouse with a keyboard or not, you want to look at what it is capable of doing:
- 4-way scroll ball: You can scroll in every direction.
- Adjustable DPI: You can adjust the sensitivity of how the mouse operates.
- Ergonomic: Make sure it is comfortable for you to hold the wireless mouse in your hand.
- LED lighting: Get work done in the dark.
- Rechargeable: Save on batteries by being able to recharge the device.
When you're in the market for a replacement for your Magic Mouse 2, you have to look at what will pair well with your MacBook. Older models might allow you to get a Magic Mouse or Magic Mouse 2. It might also be time to upgrade to something more contemporary with better features.
- Interface: Look to see whether the wireless mice connects with USB, Bluetooth, or something else.
- Features: Find out what features are included in the model.
- Color: There are many colors and designs available.
- Sets: You can find a Bluetooth mouse and Mac keyboard as a set.