Animal Print Flats and Oxfords for Women
When it comes to womens shoes, there are hundreds of different styles, colors, prints, and embellishments to choose from. Animal print, in particular, adds flare to your traditional Oxford and flat. From zebra or leopard print to animal prints with bolder colors, there is something to please every animal print shoe lover.How do you choose comfortable womens flats and Oxfords?
Choosing leopard flats or Oxfords that are comfortable is important, especially if you will be wearing them for longer periods of time or frequently. Your comfort is based on the design of the shoe, so you will want to pay close attention to the shoes construction. Here are some tips for choosing comfortable leopard flats and shoes:
- Inner padded lining: When possible, choose a leopard flat or Oxford that has a padded lining on the inside. The right amount of inner shoe padding will prevent your foot from rubbing yet not be too constricting to the sides of your feet. The most important parts of the shoe to be padded are around the ankle, the side of the foot, and the top of the foot.
- Insoles: The most comfortable flats or Oxfords will have a foam insole or memory foam. This type of insole conforms to your foot and provides added comfort during wear.
- Flat base: Some flats will have a small heel on them. For maximum comfort, most women will need a completely flat shoe base. This type of base allows for your foot to naturally roll from heel to toe when you walk. It also evenly distributes your weight across your foot, minimizing the potential for injury.
- Size: It is important to select the right shoe size. There should be enough room in the shoes to slightly wiggle your toes. If you cannot move your toes at all, the shoes are too tight and may cause discomfort.
- Soles: You will want to find flats with a firm sole. Firmer shoe soles provide women with more stability. You should choose a shoe with a rubber sole that is one to two centimeters thick as this will give enough padding between your feet and any hard surfaces you are walking on. Shoes with flexible soles are usually too thin and do not provide enough padding to the bottom of your feet.
Flats and other womens shoes can be found in a variety of neutral and bold animal prints, including:
- Leopard print
- Cheetah print
- Zebra print
- Cow print
- Tiger print